Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Daughter

I am sitting here at the Ibis, Wollongong on a Thursday evening. Working on some eLearning Mentor Network project material that I am involved with. I produced a quiz on "Administering Projects".

I couldn't remember where I saved the file so I did a quick search on the laptop and found a file that AJ did. She is on school camp this week and I have missed her dearly. I know some Mothers will think what a luxury, having your daughter away for the week. But me, as much as I argue with her until I loose the plot and she drives me up the wall. I really do miss her. She is like a best friend to me, my right hand little person. LOL!

Anyway, I found a file that she did and I opened it. How gorgeous! The file's name is "aj stay out". Oh well that is just the invitation I need, isn't it?????? So as all good mothers do, I opened the file and found the following:


My mum

L ove
E xtreme
I ntelligent
S lim
A lert

My mum is a hero, if I am sick she is there for me all the time. She also picks up after me. She is the greatest mum ever.



How beautiful that is. She know's that I love red and boy did she get the slim wrong. LOL! But everything else is pretty much on the mark. I think I will question the extreme though!

AJ I love you so much and miss you whilst you are on camp, but I do understand that you are probably having the time of your little life on camp. And I hope that you have enjoyed your time away at camp and come home safely to your family. I must admit that I do wish your school allowed you to take mobile phones as I would have loved just to say good night and make sure that you are wearing sunscreen during the day and have put on mossie replenant as well as bushing your teeth.

Remember I always love you, no matter what, sweetie.

0 comments: