Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary - 16 Years

Well! Who would thought that Troy and I would have made 16 years!

What 16 years we have had. Definately ups and downs. But we have made it this far.

After 16 years of marriage I felt quite comfortable in being asked by the husband "Do you think it would be alright if I go fishing over the weekend of our wedding anniversary and your birthday?"

Who cares! I thought. But realistically, it doesn't matter where he or I am, does it? It is just to know that we are both thinking of each other. Knowning that we have spent all these year together. Truly through good times and absolutely horrible times.

So a weekend away fishing with his mates, is just another weekend that we will truly give thanks for each other and what we have achieved and gotten through. And not to mention what else God has planned for us to overcome.

Well, after 16 years of marriage Troy, I am truly surprised and grateful that we have made it this far. Obviously with more attributing times ahead, especially with teenages growing under our wings.

Happy Anniversary honey!

Don't come back unless you have a bountiful basket of fresh fish!

0 comments: