Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Shopping is over rated!

Yuk! Christmas shopping. I am totally not enjoying having to think about what to buy for christmas.

I'll put it off and maybe it will disappear or a magical fairy or elf will come by my house and drop off all the presents, wrapped and all! Hang on.... isn't that what "Santa" is suppose to do?

So today I was in Shellharbour for a work related meeting and had a crazy thought that perhaps I could start my christmas shopping down here, you know get a couple of things. Well I made good progress.

Got a few things and now only have to get a few more! It is really harder and harder each year to think about what to get the children. I have go AJ's pressies and a couple for Matthew but have got him nothing from "Santa" as yet.

What to get??????????? Something that will get him outside and off the computer, playstation and walkman!

Mmmm, have to get the serious thinking cap on!

0 comments: