Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Happening...

Godness me, it is really hard to come to terms that the children have now been back at school for 6 weeks. Where have those weeks gone????

Early this morning Troy and I went for a walk. You know we are going to try the fitness thing since we both are maturing and definately not getting any fitter! LOL!

The morning was very cool and foggy, but still very beautiful. It was so peaceful, with the occasional car going by. It was such a good time to think about the little things in life, the odd bird chirping away, the sound of your footsteps, your breathing. What a time to reflect on how amazing God is to create this life we live in and to be extremely thankful for what we have and be thankful for being us.

At the end of teaching my Cert II in Business class I started to feel tired but then I thought back this morning and how peaceful and relaxed I felt. But now at home, I must say that I had to make a coffee to help me get through the evening Cert IV class.

A friend of mine sent this picture via email to me. I thought it was good for a laugh.


2 comments:

Karen L said...

The Woman's remote bought a smile to my face too - love those quiet mornings also when you can just enjoy the beauty around and appreciate the wonders of creation and the goodness of God.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.