Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This Blogging is a hard thing!

Well I thought I would be able to keep up with this blogging. Having access to computers every day, I really did think that it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ha! I should have known. The last post....13th August.....seems like months ago! And has a lot happened since then. Gee whiz... where do you start.

Lets see...mmm! O.k. Well Amy-Jane has now had two lessons at Cheerleading Classes. And much to my surprise she really isn't to bad at it. It really is a good laugh to watch. Especially when these little girls are warming up and then practising their routine. They are so cute!

Troy was the Auctionnaire (not to sure on the spelling!) at the Slave Auction the church was holding. He managed to raise $2,500 for the churches Uganda trip. Yes about $450.00 was our own money that I had bidded on. Atleast I get my car washed and a family portrait.

Have had a few quick trips away during the weekend. My brother was having seizures and was helicopted from Bathurst Base Hospital to Nepean Hospital at Penrith. This was very scary for all of us but we got news today of the apparent cause of these seizures. So atleast we have an answer and they can start dealing with this. God was probably sick of hearing my pray requests! I can't remember how many times I have prayed for my brother. But like always he came through.

Well how about that for a quick update of the goings on! Might see if I can get to update the blog again before the weekend is out. Yes I can keep dreaming!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Hmmm wondering where your blogging had gotten to! Praying for your brother - God never tires of hearing from us;)
Just as well you werent bidding on houses!

Karen L said...

Leisa just letting you know that I have been praying for your brother also. Hope he is now on the mend.