Friday, October 5, 2007

Callala Bay

During the holidays we also went down to Callala Bay to visit our wonderful friends the "Fields". We just love visiting them. They live in a beautiful part of the world. It is so calm, so relaxing and so friendly. We feel quite at home there. Well Ro and Bill you are like family!

Anyway I was very fortunately to have Aunty Ro show me the finer points of using a digital camera as well as wonderful tutorials on PSE. I thought I was a bit flash producing my own digital creations! Yes Aunty Ro, leave me to my wild imagination!

But anyway I got some very valuable lessons in using my digital camera and using the Photoshop Elements program. As well as obtaining some digital elements to use in the thousands of layouts I will be producing in the not to distance future! Yeah! Right! I hear Aunty Ro saying! Watch out Aunty Ro..! Knowing me, your pretty safe aren't you! LOL!

Next time we come down we will have to do the Thai Mill House without children. That was very very yummy!

Anyway check out my wonderous works! Thanks very much to the wonderful talents God has given my fantastic and true friend Rowee!



1 comments:

Rowena said...

What fabulous LO's *wink, wink* !!
Come visit anytime :)