Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family Photos

Well after nilly 15 years of marriage, 2 children we finally have a family photo which is viewable by all to see. And without too much fuss of getting everyone together. Yes there were so "I don't want to have these silly photo's"! "Tough luck, I want them so just smile" kind of comments. But all ended well!

Thanks to Nathan Frazer, he managed to capture our children's personality in these couple of images. They are both fun loving kids, full of energy and spirit. Yes, spirit. I think that is a nice way to put it at times. You know those very special times when you have to stop and think that they are only children and you are the adult and they don't really mean it.

I love these photos as you can see that my gorgeous children are very loving, kind, caring, spirited (yes that word again) and have such an innocent I wish I could capture forever for them both. Time goes by only to fast!

Live for the day, as you just don't know what tomorrow will bring!


1 comments:

Rowena said...

You all scrub up OK!