Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What's Up!

Gee Whiz! What can I say in this update! Unfortunately nothing exciting, other than in my little world.

Was able to make church on Sunday for a change. It was wonderful to see so many people there as well as get something out of the service as per usual. We have had some beautiful and hot weather. But where is the must needed rain! Keep praying as normal, hey!

Well what can I say. The past week, what has happend... mmmm! Work, Work and Work. Yes I know you are all jealous. I wish, big time! But I have been flat out catching up on "make up classes". Yes a challenge especially when you are making up for 1 class with another that you are currently running. Challenge big time. And I haven't even mentioned all the variable of one of the classes. But as usual I am up for it and succeed with flying colours and a hugh headache!

So that is just one paid job. Not to mention the other job. But as I am an organise person (somethings just by shear luck! But don't tell anyone) I managed this afternoon to get all the accounts paid, banking done, invoices written up, sent away and the pays ready to be actioned on pay day.

And just think in the mean time of these couple of hours this afternoon, pick up the daughter's girlfriend and take two gorgeous girls to cheerleading class for 1 hour. Come back to work and tidy up the odds and ends and then pick up the girls, take the friend home. Actually get home ourselves, getting tea, 2 children bathed, eat tea, provide the dessert menu and serve, have relaxing time for the children, get them to bed and do some lesson planning as well as updating this blog site.

But always keep on smiling! Another couple of days down and just to think that the rest of the week is still to come! Over and over again.

Like of a working Mum, who tries to hard and never seems to reach that super mum status. But really who would want to. Life is far to short!

It must be bedtime soon?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah Right! Didn't mention that I have washing, folding, tidying the kitchen or anything else that I may want to do for myself. HA!

Don't you just love being a Mummy!

I really do

1 comments:

Rowena said...

I feel tired now reading all that!...gotta go get the clothes off the line *sigh*