Monday, February 25, 2008

MIA? NA!....JUST BUSY!

Yes, Yes! I know I have posted for quite a while. Have a lot to post, when I get around to it but the past few weeks in summary:

Back at work with 17 hours of face to face teaching and 6 hours of lesson prep and other related duties. Which is really truly deserved. Yippy!

Absolutely flat out for the past 2 weeks preparing lessons for my two Cert IV Business classes, Cert II in Business, Computer Applications for the Office and Work Training classes.

Sticking to a strict schedule at home after school with children having free time then getting right into the homework and study.

Organising my church's end of fiscal year financial dealings, forecasting for 2008 and setting budgets as well as an overview of wages spent, etc, etc!

Running the children around for sport.

Spending time questioning lots of things in my mind whilst reading "What's so amazing about Grace".

Taking the daughter to Luna Park for her 10th birthday and having an absolutely great time with the family.

Enjoying having the Field family stay over for the weekend. As well as catching up with another friend and her children. And working out that my house is definately not big enough for 9 children and three Mum's. Time to extend?????

And I think that is about it. Will post later this week with the photo's taken at Luna Park and during the weekend with our visitors.

Now time to run and get breakfast, make lunches and get to work!

0 comments: