Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekends Events

On the weekend we went down to Nowra so that I could go to a scrap day with the Scrapping with Soul team. It was a great afternoon/evening of fun and lots of laughs with some of the girls from the "Scrap of Faith" site as well. It was really nice to catch up with them.

And yes for a change I actually did manage to do a little scrapping....digital that is. Much to my surprise I achieved three (3) whole completed LO's, which is a pretty big thing for me as I normally go to these days and just wander around chatting with everyone, buying lots of necessary scrap supplies and eating all the very yummy yummy food.

Amy-Jane also came with me, which was really nice. She and Tara enjoyed the day and did lots of scrapping and managed to spend thriftly their $7.00, thanks to Rose-Anne and Melanie from "Cropworks".

Here are the three LO's that I completed. I will post AJ's up tomorrow with a bit of luck and time.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.