Thursday, January 31, 2008

Year 8 - My Older Baby is growing up

Matthew has today now officially gone into Year 8. Same deal with AJ.....he's to young and so am I (well most days I think this way). LOL!

Matthew wasn't so keen to go back to school, especially since there won't be the conveniences of the tele, computer or PS2 and a fridge full of food for him to use at his pleasure. He is a funny boy. Today it's going to be in the high 20's, low 30's and humid, so he decides to wear his school shirt (white - what do people think when chosing uniforms?) and long school trousers.

Yes....definately not my choice and especially when one rides their scooter to school. Grazy! But you have to love the boy.

So anyway this morning I have already done all the house work, taken the daughter to school, hang the washing. Yippy!

Time to play!

I did my first unassisted digital layout using Willro&co (Rowena) digital elements - Daisy Daze, but I did have to phone a friend.... not naming any PSE Guru - Ro - as I couldn't make the silly file under 2 megabytes. So after clear instructions (as usual) and actually writing them down I have don't it.

I am very happy with my efforts!



These elements and more are available from Faith Sisters or Blue Bluzaar.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Noice!!
(and I am not just saying that coz of the paper!!)

Karen L said...

You have done well Leisa - your layout looks great. Here you are getting nostalgic about your son entering high school, I am feeling the same about my baby doing her last year of schooling. After this year, I will have no more kids at school anymore. Kind of sad in a way - how come they grow up so quickly.