Saturday, January 19, 2008

Get in Bazil!

This morning Dad got organised to go out to the farm and check on things. But firstly he had get Bazil dry and remove some of the mud from him before he got into the car.


I said to Dad that I had old sheets that he could use in the back of the car for Bazil. My father smiled at me and said that Bazil sits in the front with him. Can you imagine what I was picturing.... Dad's lost it....mmmm...Bazil sitting in the front seat with his seat belt on. Heaven help me!

So my father clarified my images and said that Bazil sits on the front seat floor and puts his head on the seat and falls off to sleep. He even actually snores! What goes on there? Dad said he just loves travelling in the car. Funny!

Oh well! We are all crazy in this family and I suppose that doesn't exclude pets. LOL! And it does look a big cute.

1 comments:

Carolina said...

Loving the new look blog Leisa, funny story too LOL!