Friday, January 18, 2008

Rain, Dogs and Dirt!

Yes I must say that all these just don't go together.

This afternoon Dad came over from Bathurst for a visit and brought over Bazil (my little sisters dog). Well she isn't little she turned 27 on Thursday, which made me have a mini mid life crisis as that means I am nearing 40. Tears are whelling up so I will move back onto the story, anyway.


It has been raining all day today which is just fantastic for our town and our front yard that we had modified last Saturday, but not nice when you have now three dogs in the back yard.

Since Huskies aren't territorial there wasn't any problems at all with Bazil the Lab, getting along with Cash and Gypsy. Cash and Bazil just spent most of the time running around the yard together. It was pretty funny watching them with Gypsy occasionally joining in until they got a bit ruff - well she is a little girl in all!


We have a little area at the back of the house which is being dug up to house the new BBQ area and hot tub. So the dogs thought with it raining in all it was a great place to play.


I will be far to embarrassing to take both my dogs to the dog wash! Cash wasn't to bad but Gypsy - Oh My Goodness! Bazil just ended up being a little brown added to his black coat.


Bazil is also know for his gardening prowess at my fathers home so I was a little worried but to all our surprise he only re potted one plant and ate Cash's plastic squeaky chicken. Quiet impressed!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

that dog has such blue eyes, doesnt she??

Carolina said...

Just what i was going to say! Great pics Leisa!