Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Little Inside Information :)

I saw this on Ro’s blog and thought I would use it one day and today’s it. Atleast it gives me something to put on the blog.

Your hair: Brown, messy and short (thought I would get it cut for a change and really miss being able to put it up and off my face).

Your mother: Spending time in Heaven

Your father: Fussing over Basil the Dog

Your favorite item: Gee Wiz! Where do I start? Let’s see….. my handbag/s, my laptop and my camera

Your dream last night: Would put Steven Spielberg to shame. Sometimes they are just far too crazy to even think about

Your favorite drink: Coffee at Ro and Bill’s (especially if Bill makes it so that Ro and I can sit ll and chat!) and Coke Zero

Your dream car: Any car that stays clean with two children. But other than the car that I have now…..my 7 seater Ford Territory with DVD player in it for the kiddies, just perfect for all taking the trip.

Your dream home: Somewhere that takes in views of a beach and can accommodate lots of family and friends when they visit.

The room you are in now: Office come playroom. The room accommodates my laptop, kids computer, scrapbook table, wonderfully large custom built-ins, lounge, tele, PS2, games, toys. And is always messy or well utilised! LOL!

Your fear: Silly fears or really truthfully emotional fears???

Where you want to be in 10 yrs: Happier within myself, living somewhere by the water, watching my children become happy and contented young adults

Who you hung out with last night: The usual crowd – the husband, kids and the two pets

You're not: Un-organised, able to stop buying handbags, getting enough scrapbooking done :)

Wish list item: 30 kilo’s lighter, taller, able to play sport without feeling absolutely wrecked during the game!

Last thing you did: Flicked the switch on the jug for another cup of coffee as I am not at the Field’s, hence don’t have Bill or Ro to make me a latte or cappuccino!

What are you wearing: PJ’s! Well I am on holidays…….red t-shirt (Surprised!!) and green stripy PJ pants! Fashion conscientious? Certainly not in the mornings!

Favorite weather: Winter – where I feel like cooking, sewing and staying inside a warm house. But also love the weather all year round, just not when it is really really hot. Don’t like perspiration, it’s not very lady like!

Favorite book: Haven’t really got a favorite but love reading all sorts of material. Even got desperate to read something whilst traveling to Broken Hill one time so I read the car manual! “Yikes”. I said I was desperate!

Last thing you ate: Tea last night! Gourmet Hamburgers…….this sounds so much nicer than homemade burgers! LOL!

Your life: Real and challenging

Your mood: Depends on who you ask

Your best friend: My daughter and yes of course my Husband

What are you thinking about right now: That I should be getting the children breakfast, getting dressed and starting the day and perhaps I should have gone for a walk instead of answering these questions

Your car: Silver Ford Territory with LTC00K number plates. Just love it and at least it is easy to find in the parking area when I pay attention to the number plates of course! LOL!

What are you are doing at this moment: Typing the answers to these questions as quickly as I can and then about to go and get breakfast and get dressed – but realistically “probably not – I just keep on cruising around the SOF site”. Oopps shouldn’t have typed that just in case the hubby reads it

Relationship status: Married nearly 15 years on 27 Feb with two beautiful amazing children, Matthew who is now 13 and Amy-Jane who will be the big 1 0 in Feb

What's on TV: Tele isn’t on as yet as the DS is still in bed, but give it time

Last time you laughed: Probably about a few minutes ago when I re-read my answers to these questions. Gosh what goes on in my head? LOL!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Glad to see you finally used this Leisa - not to read up and get to know you a little better. Got a few chuckles here too.

Rowena said...

You know Bill will make you (and me) a coffee whenever you need it LOL