Monday, January 14, 2008

One Giant Step

This morning I woke up and thought that I was tired of procrasinating, especially whilst on holidays.

So I wrote myself a list of things to achieve this week (don't want to be gun-ho about it). First thing to do was to have a look through some handbag patterns for a friend and take a couple of photos of handbags that I have which could be modified for use as a camera/handbag type of thing.

After taking the photos I thought that some of my collection was getting a little old and hence needed a cull. Yes, me reducing the number of handbags that I own. I know what goes on there? Wonders never cease!

So know I have these handbags (the culled ones) sitting in brown bags at the front door ready to be given to charity. I just have to make sure that I get these out of the house very shortly before I decide it was the wrong thing to do.

And all I have left is what is pictured below. I am very proud of myself for letting go. Mind you I won't ever get rid of any of my beautiful Spencer Rutherford bags.

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Good on your Leisa - now it is my turn to let go - well more importantly how do you get DH to let go.

Scrapsister said...

Well if I didn't just go and Google Spencer Rutherford and form an instant crush ;) I share the bag love Leisa LOL
Kerryn