Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Year 5 - My Babies growing up!

Today Amy-Jane (my baby girl) has gone off to school to start her first day in Year 5. Where has the time gone. She is far to young to be in Year 5 and I am far to young to have a daughter in Year 5. Well sometimes I think that....on good days atleast.

She was up early and dressed by 7 am. The bag was all packed last night. All ready to go. So off to school she went all excited and wondering who her teacher would be for this year. She was really hoping it was going to be Mrs Gossip.

Throughout the day I kept asking Matthew "I wonder what Mooey is up to right now" (Mooey - her nickname of course). It is a little hard to get used to not having the children around after holidays and knowing their every move.

When I went to pick her up after school you could tell that she really enjoyed her first day back and the bonus......her teacher is Mrs Gossip.

0 comments: