Thursday, January 17, 2008

Co-ordination a Must!

That's right who cares! That's that attitude I think most kids have whilst on holidays. And I am meaning it in a positive way.


I just love that Amy-Jane doesn't matter about getting dress when she feels the need to go outside and jump on the trampoline. But it does matter to her that she co-ordinates the attire with pink fluffy slippers.

Gee whiz! Where does she get that from I hear my family and friends saying. LOL! It's important to yourself that you wear things that co-ordinate.

Anyway she enjoyed what she was doing in her backyard! But I just love the slippers and truth be know that I couldn't get a pair in my size! Maybe this winter I will be able to find some.

2 comments:

Scrapsister said...

Oh how cute is she! So much like my DD too LOL. Love those slippers.
Kerryn

Carolina said...

So Leisa... would i make you jealous if i said i have those slippers but in aqua?? Not admitting to anything here though LOL!