Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting the Hang of It......very slowly!

Well yesterday Goulburn has had it's first really hot day. Luckily for Matthew he had a sleep over at a friends house whom has a pool. Lucky Ducky!

So AJ was quite put out with this and good old loving Mother promised to take her to the public swimming pool straight after I finished some bookwork for church.

Yeap! I came through with my promise. We ended up spending a couple of hours there and I must say it wasn't to bad. I did end up getting in to cool off but I prefered to sit on the towel and read my book and watch the daughter enjoying herself!

Anyway I decided that the kids got to do what they wanted and I will do the same. So I thought it was a good time to try and do my first real digital layout without any help from my clever friend, Ro. And guess what? The layout only took me about 2 hours. It's nothing flash but I am happy with it.


Digital Supplies Used:

RJF Wallpaper (available from Blue Bazaara)
RJFFlourishes #3 and #2 (available from Blue Bazaara)
RJF Swirly Alpha (available from Blue Bazaara)
Microsoft Type Face
Michelle Coleman – Simple Spring Mini Charm #3 (frebbie from Scrap Girls.com)
Sketch Idea – Susan’s Sketches (www.susansketches.blogspot.com)

1 comments:

Rowena said...

very nice *wink*