Monday, September 24, 2007

Hockey and Hair

In Goulburn we have been extremely luck to have had a beautiful weekend. The weather just gorgeous. I enjoyed the time sitting outside and watching my crazy dogs play. They are just like children.

Gypsy is really funny, she tags to play tag with Cash and he starts to get to rough for her so she comes and tries to stand as close to me as possible. But that doesn't stop Cash, he just keeps on playing by trying to grab her ears or legs. It's hard to explain but it is really funny. But it not that funny when I try to hang clothes on the line and they both end up slamming into me. I go flying and so does the washing and the pegs. "Not Happy Jan"!

Troy played in his hockey grandfinal on Saturday. His team was luckly enough to win. It was a good game to watch 2-1, there was even a couple of players that got sent off. The heat of the moment and thank goodness it wasn't Troy.

The kids got embarrased as I kept on bipping the car horn the two times they scored. The best things about that, is one that I got to embarass my children (pay back of being a Mother) and that we were sitting right behind the opposing team families. Good stuff! Nothing like a good bit of stirring.

Amy-Jane also got her hair cut short. It is now in line with her gorgeous little ears. It just needed a good cut so bad. The bob style suits her. This morning she now complained of not being able to tie her hair up. Yeah right! Like she always wanted to. When it was long, it would drive me crazy, especially when we would have issues every morning when getting ready for school. But now it is all tidy and she looks just beautiful. Yes even more beautiful.

The bad part about the whole event was that Mum also promised to get her hair cut short. OMG! I can't believe that I made such a promise like that. What was I thinking. Well we will see, maybe over the school holidays. Maybe!

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Hi LEisa

It was nice to Catch up with you last MOnday and meeting your lovely family.

Hope to catch up again soon.

Gail