Monday, September 17, 2007

Where does the time go?

Goodness me! The middle of September and as usual I haven't posted for a good while. 8th of September was the last post. But for me that really wasn't that long ago.

I look at other blogs and find it amazing that people can actually keep their blogs up to date. I am usually pretty good with time management and being organise but this blogging is a real challenge for me.

Well since getting the new camera I thought I be make time during weekends to have some play time. You know work out what all the settings do and don't do. The don't do is mainly operator error!

Anyway a few weekends ago we went out to some friends place at Collector (halfway between Goulburn and Canberra) for tea with quite a few people from church. We went out early as Troy wanted to cook a camp oven. So I got to wander through the gardens and take some photos. Yes definately some were alot better than others. But it was a beautiful afternoon. The kids even enjoyed playing a spot of tennis and feeding the potty lamb. AJ at first was scared of it, funny little thing it was but she soon warmed up to it.

I am hoping to perhaps put some of the photos that I am taking into the Goulburn Show next year. Yes Ro, I won't use any of yours for a change and claim them as mine! Well I really thought that one was. LOL!

The photos are that good. I saved them for the web and then transfered them over Photobucket. So picture quality has declined.








1 comments:

Rowena said...

the pics look great!
You are getting the hang of that camera :)