Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 5


Well we survived another day of school holidays without any tantrums (from the parents or the kids). Hooray!

The kids did there photo shoot last night of the pieces they painted at the ceramics studio yesterday. All three were very proud of their efforts.

So today after having a lazy morning we all went to church to help organise the fundraising jumble sale. I thought that I might have bitten off more than I could chew bringing the children with me but they were really very helpful.

The three of them gave their opinions on what prices items should be. Matthew showed his confidence and entrepreneurial skills in trying to over price items so that the church would make more money. They all were very good helpers and didn't even complain. Yes, not even once. But don't worry one stage their I thought that I would be actually bringing home more items than I had donated to sell! The joys of jumble sales.

We will have to pray tonight that the jumble sale goes well and the church sells just about everything there is to sell.

0 comments: