Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update No.2

Yes.... well I thought I best make the effort to catch up on the life and times of the Cook Family. Well what can I say except that this weekend has been full of events and stressful times for Mummy Cook! Mmmm!

Ok, let's see. Leisa (yes Me!) went off to Parkes to help one of my dearest friends Rowena with a Scrapbooking outreach service to Parkes (NSW) Baptis Church. It all started on the early hours of Friday night when my mobile phone kept beeping. I thought that I must have been receiving messages from my husband Troy as he and Matthew were traveling to Cobar for a motorbike trail ride. 11.30 ish I decided to get up out of bed and check the messages and found that Troy had left a message but before I could read it the phone went flat.

Bugger! Not to worry! All is well! Amy-Jane is staying at the grandparents and Troy and Matthew are together. What more could happen. The Moss family telephone is in the telephone directory if anyone needed to get into contact with me!

So, off to the Scrapbooking day I went. A lovely time had and plenty of new friends made. I think that is one of the most enjoyable things about scrapping is the making of new friends. Yes I had planned to be productive but I have helped instruct the participants to achieve the kit that they had come to do. It was definately good fun!

I was especially grateful in catching up with some good friends such as Michelle and Sarah. In which I haven't seen for quite sometime. It was truly enjoyable. But as anything, not an enough time to catch up, but better than nothing.

Later that evening Rowena, Michelle, Sarah, Ro's brother Phil and his wife Annette and their gorgeous children Davey and Isabelle went to tea with an unexpected guest of Mr Brett Furner. We all enjoyed each others fellowship and a wonderful meal that evening.

But anyway, after all this enjoyable time, Ro and I went to have coffee at Annette's and Phil's place. I had received an unexpected call from Troy. I said to Troy that I didn't think that he had reception from the trial ride.. Anyway he didn't........................................... Ricketer Scale 100!

0 comments: