Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here Goes!

Blogs are apparently all the go now, especially with friends of mine! So that is right I am getting on the band wagon. One in, all in I say!

Now what to write about. Mmmmmmm! I suppose some sort of introduction?

OK, well I like playing around with programs on the computer. Well actually I seem to procrasinate (especially lately) of things that I should be doing! Like I should actually be teaching myself how to use Photoshop Elements as I love to scrapbook and want to have a go at digital scrapbooking. Or I should be doing hundreds of other things a Mother should be doing whilst on holidays with her children. What ever!

But I haven't even scrapbooked (traditionally) for the last 6 months or so. So yes, digital scrapbooking probably won't happen anytime soon either! LOL.

I love doing different things on the computer, sewing, scrapbooking, patchworking, blah blah as I love being creative. Unfortunately creativity hasn't been happening for along time due to work committments! But hopefully this half of the year I will have more time to do all the crafty stuff I love to do.

Yeah right! I can only hope!

I have to agreed with one of my dear friends that blogging is a great way to document down our everyday life so that in the future our children can look back and see what we did from either day to day or week to week. But I laugh as most likely in the future blogs will be something like the vinyl record and kids will say "did you do that in the olden days"!

And it is a good for the children to have their say about the days events as well as letting family and friends keep up to date with what is going on in our lives, especially since we don't contact with each other as often as we should!

So here we go!

0 comments: