Sunday, July 29, 2007

Unexpected Moment!

Well.... slience! Troy said that he was at Wilcannia Hospital. I just melted! Emotion has just overwhelmed me! My baby! What, Where, How, When, Tell Me!

So I got the "He had a crash, we're in hospital, he may have broken his leg. We might have to fly to Broken Hill." My reaction "What the ....." "My baby" ! Anyway long story short. Matthew was riding along and apparently two senior riders rode past and as they rode past they made a lot of dust and Matthew couldn't see where he was going and rode of the track. And stacked his bike.

Maternal instincts kicked in... he needs his mummy! Certainly not his Daddy! So yes I over reacted. But I am his Mother! I have this right. My baby boy..... nilly 13 years old...... there is nothing of him! Wilcannia... do they even have a Doctor!

So, Troy kept on reassuring me that he (Matthew) would be right, so all I could do was pray to God that he and Troy would be flown to Broken Hill by the wonderful and caring Royal Flying Doctors and end up everything being alright.

Yes, prayers were definately answered. Thank's be to God! What a wonderful and devine person is he that he himself has the power to answer my prayers and ensure that my beloved son is alright.

So that this minute I contine to pray that they are travelling safely home from Broken Hill, bu are closure to Goulburn to arrive safely home to a concerned and caring sister and a blessed Mother.

But all in all, after talking to Troy and hearing Matthew in the background asking if he has to go to school.... I am sure that God has certainly answered our prayers and it continuing his watch over our blessed family.

We are truly blessed to have wonderful friends that God has blessed up with in our journey to a more spiritual and worthy life.

Rowena and Bill you are true disciples of the Lord in which you preach wonderful and true meanings of the Lord in your special ways. God bless you and your family for the eternal life you have chosen! Troy and I are truly blessed that we have your both in our life!

God Bless!

0 comments: